WJKK WJKF

One of my college junior is suffering from brain tumour . Currently he is hospitalized at Medanta medicity, Gurgaon sector 39 and he is in ICU. His family is not having sufficient fund .
Total hospital bill is around 21 Lakhs and he  need some 5to 6 lakhs more to get discharge from Hospital.
Sangat Ji he needs in genuine help from Sangat.
We have collected fund from our college groups and friend . It is humble request to  contribute and forward this message to your friends and relative who wants to donate for good cause.
Your one small step give life to someone.

Note - Sangat ji anyone of you have any contact to politician or NGO who can help them to get some discount in Hospital bill would be great help.

Hospital detail
Patient name - Amandeep Singh
Hospital - Medanta Gurgaon (h.r)
File number-MM00850159(patient ID)
Decease-Large epidermoid tumour

Bank detail
Ac No --911010048702775
Bank name -Axis bank
Account holder name - Amandeep Singh Malhari
IFSC : UTIB0000568
Branch name - vijay nagar Indore

Fathers name - Sukhvinder Singh
Permanent address- H no.10/211, man Singh ka quarter ,pandhana road Khandwa MP
Father Mobile No ‪+91 89895 04758
Wife - ‬+91 7879-056930

Note - Please drop me a message once you transfer the fund . So that I can inform to his father . For any query you can call me at below number.

Thanks

Kawaljeet Singh

740 663 1313

888 610 8880

Initial estimation and final both are attached.

Views: 90

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sangat need your to get our veer out of this trouble . It seems that it is a kind of medical trap. they 3 lakh initial now total  bill is become 21 lakh.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Forum

Fateh TV showing wrong advertisements

Started by Sahibjot singh in Sikhism. Last reply by rebmolon rebmolon Mar 6. 2 Replies

MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Started by kawaljeet singh bijjan in Uncategorized. Last reply by kawaljeet singh bijjan Jun 18, 2016. 1 Reply

Gurbani Vichaar

© 2017   Seva by Guru Gobind Singh Study Circle, Canada   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service